Nigerian Dwarf Goats:
When any goat from our herd is offered for sale via email, text, messenger, Instagram, etc, you will have 24 hours to decide whether or not to commit to buy from the time we hit the 'send' button. From that point if you choose to pass or we don't hear back from your within that 24 hours, we will move onto the next person on our list. If you decide to move forward, you will have a further 24 hours to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE 50% deposit via emt before the goat will be considered sold. If we do not receive the deposit within that timeframe, we will move onto the next person on our list. This is relevant for both kids and mature goats.
* We reserve the right to retain any kid born from any pairing no matter the waitlist.
* We reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason
* We will only sell in pairs or to farms/acreages that already have Nigerian Dwarf Goats. They are extremely social animals and will not do well on their own
* We will not be taking a waitlist for kids in the 2023 kidding season. Once we have made the decisions on who we will be retaining, remaining kids will be posted to our Facebook page and website
* Sales will not be made on a first come, first serve basis. Preference will be given to those who milk test, classify and show
* If a kid becomes ill or passes away, you will be refunded your deposit or we will offer you another selection if available
* Full payment must be made prior to any goat leaving our farm
* Kids will be sold as disbudded, registered (except Wethers), tattooed, vaccinated + treated for coccidiosis prevention prior to leaving our care
* All kids must be picked up no later than 10 days after being weaned. If you require more time, you will be charged a fee of $5 per day per goat for temporary boarding until the kid(s) leaves our farm
*All adults must be picked up within 10 days of sale agreements. There will be a $5/day charge after that 10 days is up unless otherwise agreed to
*Because of biosecurity, we do not allow farm pickup for any animals. We are able to meet in Bentley, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake or Red Deer
* We can provide shipping through WestJet Cargo and can transport kids to the Calgary or Edmonton airport for a fee of $150. The buyer will also be responsible for the cost of a crate for shipping
* The buyer will be responsible for booking the flight once there has been an agreed upon time and date. The buyer will be responsible for the full cost of flying the kid(s) to their location.
* Once your kid or mature goat has left Key Hill Farm, we will be unable to take them back due to biosecurity reasons
* We will make sure all kids + adults that leave here are healthy and ready to go. Once they have left our farm, we cannot guarantee health due to the stress of travel/shipping and the new owner's care of them. If you would like a health check done by our veterinarian prior to them leaving, we are more that happy to do that at the buyer's cost
* We will provide all relevant photos we have to the buyer once the kid/adult has left our farm. Please don't use any pictures from our website without permission. We would be happy to provide you with whatever you need if you ask